Last modified: December 31, 2019
MiraMed Global Services, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, the “Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website whether by the Company or a third party.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any unaffiliated third party; or
- Any unaffiliated third party through any other means.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information promptly. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Children Between the Age of 13 and the Age of 16
We do not knowingly collect personal information on individuals between the age of 13 and the age of 16 unless the individual or the individual’s parent or legal guardian provides affirmative written consent. Without first providing affirmative written consent, no one between the age of 13 and the age of 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from an individual between the age of 13 and the age of 16 without receipt of prior written consent, we will delete that information promptly. To grant written consent or to provide information about disclosure of personal information of an individual between the age of 13 and the age of 16 that has not previously provided written authorization to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, employment information, IP address, information regarding provision and payment for healthcare services , or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you specifically; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details and IP addresses.
- From third parties, for example, healthcare providers and our other business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website from your activity on our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, using our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries performed while visiting the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, but not limited to, billing and collection.
- To inform you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- In connection with payment arrangements for provision and payment of healthcare services.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s or its subsidiaries’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company and its subsidiaries about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”) permits you to request information regarding the Company’s collection and use of your personal information within the previous 12 month period.
Access to Information: You may have access to the following information that we collect:
- The types of personal information the Company generally collects and the specific personal information actually collected for an applicable individual in the last 12 months.
- The purposes for which the Company collects and uses such personal information.
- The categories of sources from which we collect personal information.
- The categories of personal information about you we have disclosed, if any.
Information Collected: We may have collected and disclosed the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last 12 months:
- Identifiers (e.g., real name, alias, postal address).
- Personal information categories listed in the California Consumer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) (e.g., Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information).
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law (e.g., age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion sexual orientation, or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
- Internet or other similar network activity (e.g., browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website).
- Geolocation data (e.g., physical location or movements).
- Professional or employment-related information (e.g., current or past job history or performance evaluations).
- Non-public educational information (e.g., education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf). Right to Delete: You have the right to request that the Company delete personal information collected about you in certain circumstances, unless an exception applies.
Sale of Personal Information: The Company does not sell any of your personal information that the Company collects.
How to Exercise Your CCPA Rights: You can exercise your rights under the CCPA by emailing email@example.com or by calling 1-800-346-1766. We process requests in the order in which they are received. In order to process the request, the Company will need to obtain information from you to verify your identity and confirm we have personal information about you, and to confirm that you are a California resident. Please note that the CCPA provides for certain exceptions that grant us the ability to not fulfill your request.
Right Against Discrimination: You have a right not to be discriminated against for exercising rights set out in the CCPA.
This website uses information gathering tools including cookies and other similar technology to help us deliver our services. By using this website, you consent to use of these tools. If you do not consent, do not use this website. Use of this website is not required.